Woodland Park Parent Resources
Love and Logic Virtual Classes:
Begin October 26th!
Woodland Park PTO: We would like to welcome you to join us the first Tuesday of every month in the library as we continue to build a positive environment for our students and staff!
- PTO Meeting Dates:
- September 8th, 2020
- October 13th, 2020
- November 9th, 2020
- December 14th, 2020
- January 18th, 2021
- February 8th, 2021
- March 8th, 2021
- April 12th, 2021
- May 10th, 2021
Woodland Park Documents:
- Woodland Park Student Handbook 2021-2022
- Woodland Park PBIS Expectations and Consequence Guide
- Woodland Park School Supply List 2021-2022
- Title I: Parent Involvement Policy
Parent Information on Highly Qualified Staff:
Parents are invited to contact Ms. Vold about the professional qualifications of any teacher or instructional paraprofessional aide in regard to them meeting state certification requirements, whether the state has waived state certification requirements, as well as the teacher’s college major or degree area, or the qualifications of the instructional aide. 100% of the core academic classes at Woodland Park are taught by highly qualified teachers. We value providing top notch education and are committed to ensuring all students are taught by this level of staff.
Back to School resources:
- WELCOME letter and District Elementary COVID FAQ sheet.
- 2021-2022 School Supply List Grades K-5
- OPEN HOUSE 2020: Schedule and COVID regulations letter
- Back to School Newsletter: August
Back to school events: 2020-2021 School Year
- August 3-14th: Summer school: 8-11:50 am
- August 10th-12th: Kinder Boost: Kindergarten Jumpstart: (Click here for a link to the Save the Date)
- August 12th: 11am Thriving Kinders: New Kindergarten family informational lunch
- August 20th: Open House: OPEN HOUSE 2020: Schedule and COVID regulations letter
- Nondiscrimination Statement