A calendar of upcoming Board Meetings may be viewed below. The Board Packet (including an agenda) for upcoming meetings is posted to the Board Packets page several days in advance of meetings. Packets from past meetings are also included on the Board Packets page.
Participation at Board Meetings
If you would like to make a comment, you may do so during Audience Comments and or during the agenda item by:
- Raising your hand to be recognized by the Board Chairman and wait until you are recognized.
- Stating your name and your question or comment on the issue. Make your comments brief and to the point.
- After a motion is made by a Board member, discussion is limited to Board members only, unless the Board Chairman chooses to suspend the proceedings and invites additional visitor comment.
If you wish to discuss a concern regarding an individual employee, please do not address this matter in a public meeting. You may always call the superintendent or the Board Chairman with your concerns. Compliments and congratulations to employees and students are always appreciated!
Whether you come to the meetings to ask questions, provide information, or just see how we operate, we want you to know that…YOU ARE WELCOME!
- Monday, April 20, 2020
- (Dist) Teachers' Roundtable Board Meeting6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Monday, May 4, 2020
- (Dist) May Board Meeting6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Monday, May 18, 2020
- (Dist) Board Luncheon: After School Programs11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Monday, June 15, 2020
- (Dist) June Board Meeting6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- (Dist) July Board Meeting6:00 pm - 8:00 pm