A calendar of upcoming Board Meetings may be viewed below. The Board Packet (including an agenda) for upcoming meetings is posted to the Board Packets page several days in advance of meetings. Packets from past meetings are also included on the Board Packets page.
Participation at Board Meetings
Our board meetings are open to the public and all discussion will be held in the open with the exception of executive sessions. While the Board sincerely values public comment, please note that if at any time the meeting is willfully disrupted and cannot continue in an orderly manner, the meeting will be recessed and reconvened at another location and/or time if the business of the board has not been completed. (Wyoming Statute 16-4-406)
If you would like to address the Board during the Audience Comments section of the agenda, please follow these steps:
- Prior to the meeting, add your name and additional information to the list of individuals wishing to make public comment. Note that the chairperson may place limits on the number of individuals commenting at each board meeting.
- During Audience Comments, the board chairman will recognize individuals who have signed up to make comment.
- Once recognized, approach the podium, state your name, and add your question or comment on the issue. Comments will be limited to three (3) minutes, and must be civil and respectful.
As a point of information, when a motion is made by a board member during other portions of the agenda, discussion is limited to board members only, unless the board chairman chooses to suspend the proceedings and invite additional visitor comment.
If you wish to discuss a concern regarding an individual employee, this will not be done in a public meeting. You may always call the supervisor and then the superintendent with your concerns. Compliments and congratulations to employees and students are always welcome.
The Board of Trustees is genuinely interested in hearing directly from students, parents, and other community members on any topic or issue of concern. It is important to know that, by Board procedures, any items requiring Board action must be on the agenda under New Business.
For more information, please see Policy BEDH – Participation at Board Meetings.
- Monday, June 13, 2022
- (Dist) June Board Meeting6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Monday, July 11, 2022
- (Dist) July Board Meeting6:00 pm - 8:00 pm