Woodland Park Elementary School
At Woodland Park Elementary, we are proud of the school’s mission statement, “A Community that Inspires and Empowers EVERYONE to Reach Their Full Potential.”The mission statement is our school’s touchstone; it illustrates that our learning community including the principal, teachers, students, and parents clearly share a common purpose for student learning.
We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our students and parents, and encourage involvement in our learning community from parents, community members and other stakeholders. Because of our community mindset and support for learning, parents and community members are always welcome at Woodland Park Elementary.
As educators, we take student achievement very seriously and boast higher than average state scores over the last several years. Our primary academic goal is for all students to learn and improve academically. To this effect, we employ a diverse set of educational tools and offer special programs to provide each student with the right tools to achieve success.
- PTO Spring Garden Party May 17th 5:30 – 7:00 PM
- May 22nd Doughnuts For Grown – Ups 7:00 – 7:45 Am in the Gym
- PTO Meeting 6 PM May 7th in the library
- Teacher Appreciation Week May 13 – 17th
- Memorial Day – No School: Monday, May 27th
- Field Day & Variety Show May 3oth
- Awards Assembly May 31st
- Last Day of School: May 31st