Woodland Park Elementary School
At Woodland Park Elementary, we are proud of the school’s mission statement, “A Community that Inspires and Empowers EVERYONE to Reach Their Full Potential.”The mission statement is our school’s touchstone; it illustrates that our learning community including the principal, teachers, students, and parents clearly share a common purpose for student learning.
We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our students and parents, and encourage involvement in our learning community from parents, community members and other stakeholders. Because of our community mindset and support for learning, parents and community members are always welcome at Woodland Park Elementary.
As educators, we take student achievement very seriously and boast higher than average state scores over the last several years. Our primary academic goal is for all students to learn and improve academically. To this effect, we employ a diverse set of educational tools and offer special programs to provide each student with the right tools to achieve success.
- August 15: Thriving Kindergartners parent /student night: 5:30
- August 22 – Open House for all K-5 Students @ 5:30PM
- August 27 – First Day Of School: Bell Rings at 7:50
- September 2 – Labor Day – No School
- October 14 – Teacher In Service – No School
- November 7 – Early Dismissal – P/T Conferences
- November 8 – No School – P/T Conferences
- November 27-29 – Thanksgiving Break – No School
- December 23-January 3 – Christmas Break – No School
- January 17 – Teacher In Service – No School
- February 20 – Early Dismissal – P/T Conferences
- February 21 – No School – P/T Conferences
- March 23-27 – Spring Break – No School
- April 10 – Good Friday – Early Release
- May 25 – Memorial Day – No School
- May 29 – Last Day Of School