Woodland Park Elementary School
At Woodland Park Elementary, we are proud of the school’s mission statement, “A Community that Inspires and Empowers EVERYONE to Reach Their Full Potential.”The mission statement is our school’s touchstone; it illustrates that our learning community including the principal, teachers, students, and parents clearly share a common purpose for student learning.
We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our students and parents, and encourage involvement in our learning community from parents, community members and other stakeholders. Because of our community mindset and support for learning, parents and community members are always welcome at Woodland Park Elementary.
As educators, we take student achievement very seriously and boast higher than average state scores over the last several years. Our primary academic goal is for all students to learn and improve academically. To this effect, we employ a diverse set of educational tools and offer special programs to provide each student with the right tools to achieve success.
- Teacher In-Service – No School: Friday, January 18th
- Box Top Classroom Competition January 21st – February 25th
- Kindergarten Registration February 11th – 13th from 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Parent/Teacher Conferences-Early Release: Thursday, February 28th, No School: Friday, March 1st
- Spring BOGO Book Fair March 13th – 22nd
- Spring Break: March 25th-29th
- Kindergarten Screening April 11th & 12th @ Woodland Park School
- Good Friday – Early Release: Friday, April 19th
- Memorial Day – No School: Monday, May 27th
- Last Day of School: May 31st