More SJHS/tWP Information!
Dear SJHS Families,
Please see the following information:
- Officer Fitzpatrick:Please see this letter from our School Resource Officer Howie Fitzpatrick.
- Please remember to have your child wear a mask that covers both their nose and mouth when they get on the bus or out of the vehicle. It would be helpful if your child could keep an extra one in their locker.
- All visitors will be required to wear a mask when entering our school.
- Home Screening Protocol:
- Here is the district’s Home Screening Protocol for COVID-19, asking parents to screen children every morning before school.
- Chromebook & Charger:
- Your child will be bringing a Chromebook and charger home on Wednesday.
- These should be used for learning purposes only.
- Please find a safe place where Chromebooks can be charged every night. Talk with your child about taking care of their Chromebook to and from school.
- Arriving/Leaving School:
- Please make sure your child knows their bus number. If you have questions about transportation, please call 672-3105.
- If you are picking up your child, do not park in the fire lanes (center of loops) marked with red paint.
- All students and staff will wash hands frequently throughout the day.
- Sanitation stations are set up in our buildings.
- Water Bottles:
- Please send your child with a water bottle so that they can take mask breaks and stay hydrated.
- Please see our FAQ from earlier in August for more information.
Teachers have been working hard to prepare for tomorrow. We are excited to see your children!