Request for Use of SCSD#2 Facilities
As part of SCSD#2’s partnership with the community, we are proud to offer the use of our facilities for community or other events. If you are interested in using one of our facilities for an event, you may complete the following form or print, complete and return the PDF version at the bottom of this page. Please note that submission of the request does not guarantee approval.
If you have any questions about the use of facilities, please do not hesitate to contact the Facilities Department for more information.
Please note that the use of facilities includes rental fees. A summary of fees is included in the Facility Fee Schedules sheet.
Facility Scheduling Protocol
- Requests must be made at least one week prior to the event
- Non-school sponsored sporting event requests will be sent to the Sheridan Recreation District (SRD).
Print the request, fill out, and email Richard.Wright@sheridanrecreation.com
- Requests that are not sports related will be sent to the respective schools through the Facilities Department.
Central Office- Laurie.Walsh@scsd2.com
Henry Coffeen- Amanda.Hamilton@scsd2.com
Highland Park- Carol.Reed@scsd2.com
Sheridan High School- Jennifer.Rizer@scsd2.com
Sheridan Junior High School- Jennifer.Farr@scsd2.com
Woodland Park- Mallory.Wood@scsd2.com
- Priority will be given to District sponsored events followed by SRD sponsored events. Other requests will be prioritized on a first come first serve basis.
- In most cases, activities that are not sponsored by SCSD2 can not be scheduled on weekends or during holiday breaks. Exceptions can be made by the Superintendent or his designee.
- Principals or their designee first approve or decline a request.
- The facilities department will give final approval.
- Any activity that is not school sponsored will be charged a usage fee. Rare exceptions can be made if approved by the Superintendent or his designee.
- Groups that have activities outside of normally scheduled work hours will likely be charged an hourly custodial fee.
- Users are not expected to pre-pay for usage and will be billed by the Facility Department.
Request for Use Form
You can print the form below:Request for Use - January 2018