Sheridan County School District #2 > Sheridan High News > May 6th – Prom Information/Guest Pass
May 6th – Prom Information/Guest Pass
Date: May 6th, 2023
Theme: A NIGHT IN VEGAS
- Line up for Grand March 5:30-6 pm (in upper B wing)
- Grand March 6-7 pm at the football field. After each couple walks across they will then walk down to the Small Gym to play Vegas style games
- Dance 7-10 pm (Main Gym)
- Begin April 18th – May 4th (Before school and during Upperclassmen Lunch)
- $40 for Couple
- $25 per Individual
- All Ticket Sales are final at 4 pm on May 4th
- If your date changes before May 4th, ticket transfer needs to be approved by Mr. Cleland.
- ONLY enrolled high school students can participate in Grand March and Prom.
- Both events are for students in the Junior and Senior class only. Sophomore and Freshman can attend if they are asked by an upperclassmen.
- JCS students are welcome who meet this criteria.
- Students who have graduated (prior to the 22-23 school year), dropped-out of school or are on disciplinary suspension/expulsion are not allowed to attend.
- Students enrolled outside SHS, will need to fill out this “Guest Pass Form” and get administration approval prior to being allowed to attend.
- SHS is not responsible for any expenses students/parents incurred for this event.
- Formal Attire is required to participate and attend.
- Students will be required to stay in designated areas at all times. Once a student leaves designated areas, they will not be allowed to re-enter the dance.
- All school rules apply to these events.