Welcome to the SCSD#2 calendar! From here, you can view events information for all schools and associated activities throughout the District. We have compiled a brief set of instructions for navigating the calendars, in addition to using other convenient features.
The District-wide Academic Calendar is available as one of the calendar options below for viewing in conjunction with school- or activity-specific calendars, and is also available in PDF form:
- 2017-2018 Music Schedule
- District-Wide Academic Calendar 2016-2017
- District-Wide Academic Calendar 2017-2018
Navigating the Calendars
- From the list below, click the corresponding box for the calendar(s) you wish to view.
- Once you have made your selections, click the "Update Calendar View" button at the bottom of the list.
- The page will reload displaying events for your selected calendars.
Please note, once the page reloads with your selected calendars, you can refine your selection at any time by clicking the "Change Calendars" link and changing your selection.
Alternate Viewing/Subscribing to Calendars
When viewing a selection of calendars, you have the following additional options at the bottom of the page:
- View <Calendar Name> in Google Calendar: clicking this link will open the respective calendar in Google Calendar if you wish to view it in the traditional calendar layout, rather than the agenda view used on this site.
- Add <Calendar Name> to your Google Calendar: clicking this link will add the respective calendar to your own Google Calendar profile, so that you can overlay your own schedule with these events. If you are not currently signed in to Google, this will prompt you to sign in before adding the calendar.
- Get iCalc Calendar: If you wish to add the events to your own non-Google calendar (e.g. Outlook, etc.), click this button to download the iCalc file. This file can be imported into Outlook or many other calendar programs so you may overlay your own schedule with these events.