SHS Prom 2021
March 5, 2021
Hello SHS Parents, Guardians, and Students,
I am writing to share some important information with you about the Sheridan High School prom and Grand March events. Based on recommendations from our County Health department, and in an effort to maintain the health and safety of our school community, the Grand March and prom events will run as follows:
- Prom will take place on Saturday, May 8, from 6:00 – 9:00pm in the main gym at Sheridan High School.
- The dance will be limited to juniors and seniors only, with a maximum of 400 attendees.
- Prom tickets will go on sale the week of April 19.
- Masks are required for all prom attendees throughout the event.
- The Grand March will take place before the dance at 5:00pm at Homer Scott Field.
- Grand March attendees will be required to present a ticket for entry into Homer Scott Field. Each student attending prom will be given 4 tickets to the Grand March to give to family members wanting to attend. After the Grand March has concluded, only students and staff chaperones will be allowed into the dance.
- A limited number of additional Grand March tickets will be available to the public. Information on how to access these tickets is forthcoming.
- Masks are required for all attendees at the Grand March throughout the event.
Should you have any questions about any of the above information, please do not hesitate to contact the school at 672-2495.
Sheridan High School