The registration process for the Wright Place Middle School is different from that of other schools in the district because we are an alternative to the traditional schools. To apply for enrollment at the Wright Place, please request an application from the counseling office (674-9745 ext 7118) and return the full packet to the school not later than two weeks prior to the end of the academic quarter.
Athletics & Activities
- 2020-2021 Student Handbook
- SJHS Daily Bell Schedule
- After School Program
- District Calendar
- Staff Directory
- Raili Emery, 6th Grade Counselor
- Kelli Anderson, 7th Grade Counselor
- Rebecca Attebury, 8th Grade Counselor
Lunch Menus & Payments
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am until 4:30 pm
- Mission: Our goal is to ensure that students have access to a wide variety of excellent, up-to-date, and age-appropriate literature to meet their reading needs. We want to ensure each of our students become competent, critical, and ethical users of information. It is our mission to prepare lifelong learners and “information literate” citizens who are able to determine their information needs, recognize relevant information, solve problems and effectively communicate the results of their research.
- Parent Advisory Meetings at 5:00 pm unless noted