Online Registration Instructions for all SJHS & tWP Families
Online Registration Instructions
Online registration must be completed for all students. Registration can be completed remotely from a computer at home or work; we will also have computers available for parents at the school during orientation (August 13-17). Here are the instructions:
For families new to the district:
- Online Registration will be done at SJHS during orientation (August 13-17).
For existing SCSD2 families:
- Log into your Parent Portal Account at http://www.scsd2.com/academics/login-portals/infinite-campus-parent-portal/
If you do not have a Parent Portal Account, please set one up by going to our website, www.scsd2.com, and following these links:
Parents → Infinite Campus → Link: request an account
Or just type the following into your web browser:
- Click on the “online registration” link toward the bottom of the page.
- Update your household and contact information. It is essential that we have up-to-date information in case of emergency.
- You can also register new students via the portal link. (Example: A family with a 4th grade student can register a new kindergarten student.)
- You will also be asked to agree/disagree or enter information into the following forms. Completion of
these forms is required for your child to begin school on August 28.
- WyIR Access Agreement
- Health Services – Emergency Information and medical conditions
- Media Release Agreement
- Field Trip Release Agreement
- Technology Use Agreement
- Authorization for Administration of Over-the-Counter Medication & Release of Liability
- Student Handbook receipt acknowledgement
Free and Reduced Meal Applications (FRAM) online:
- You can now apply for Free and Reduced meals thru the parent portal (this is separate thru the portal).
- All parents will find a FRAM: Meal Benefits Application in their portal index under “Applications/Forms”.
- You can complete a paper form at orientation as well.
Q – What if I don’t have internet access?
A – Easy. Just stop by the school anytime beginning August 15 between 9 am and 3 pm. We will help you with the process. The best time would be during your child’s scheduled Orientation day.
Q – What if I’m not great with computers?
A – Again, easy. Stop by the school office to complete a paper registration form or for assistance with the online registration process.