Two options are available for lodging during the 2015 Institute:
Sheridan College Lodging
The following lodging is available on campus at Sheridan College during the event and may be paid for during the registration process:
Whitney Villas/Lofts consist of 11 houses and 3 lofts with one to five apartments in each. Each apartment has a full kitchen and furnished shared living areas. The Villas/Lofts are air conditioned, have cable TV and wireless internet. Towels and linens are provided.
Whitney Villas/Lofts Pricing:
- Single room – $50 per night
- Double room w/two twin beds – $80 per night (double room price is per room, not per person)
South Hall includes cable television and computer/internet connections in the rooms, wireless internet, multiple study spaces, a multi-purpose programming space, full kitchens in each wing, and air conditioning. Towels and linens are provided.
South Hall Pricing:
- Single room with private bath – $30 per night
- Double room w/two twin beds and shared bath – $30 per night (double room price is per room, not per person)
- Double room w/two twin beds and private bath – $50 per night (double room price is per room, not per person)
Please let us know at the time of registration if you have any special accessibility or other requirements so that we may make arrangements to accommodate if at all possible.
Holiday Inn Lodging
Sheridan County School District #2 has also reserved a block of 50 rooms at the Sheridan Holiday Inn for just $83 per night. Each room has two double beds and sleeps up to 4 people at this special rate. Reservations for the Institute may be made by calling Holiday Inn reservations at (800) 465-4329 OR 307-672-8931 on or before June 24, 2015. Please tell the reservations professional that you are attending a Sheridan County School District #2 event.
Reservations can also be made online at www.holidayinn.com/sheridanwy using the group code “SCS”.